Friday, January 30, 2009

DIY project - Harajuku Lovers tote

Harajuku Lovers Women's Trompe L'Oiel Honey Tote 98$

So I get some good ideas and made my own version of Harajuku Lovers tote. 

Self-made "Harajuku Lovers " tote 2$

It is very easy to do:

1. Buy or sew simple canvas bag (maybe try this pattern). It should be light, white or yellow etc. 
2. Use textil marker to draw anything you want.


  1. vau. äge aga mis siis saab kui sinna midagi ruumilist sisse panna;d

  2. midagi ei saa,. okei, tegelikult ma pole selle peale mõelnud veel :D

  3. wow really looks nice but its too simple for me

    i only wear real harajuku clothes ( im not talking about he brand but about the fashion style )but it still looks great

  4. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to
    have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would
    value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.
    Here is my web-site ... erinmore balkan mixture

  5. Every weekend i used to visit this site, because i
    want enjoyment, since this this web page conations really good funny information too.
    Also see my page - old holborn

  6. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've learn this put up and if I
    may just I want to suggest you few interesting things
    or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.

    I want to read even more things about it!
    Visit my web blog ... drum tobacco prices

  7. You are so interesting! I do not suppose I've read a single thing like this before. So wonderful to discover another person with some genuine thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with some originality!
    my page > captain black white

  8. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on
    the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    Here is my page :: old Holborn Blog

  9. Quality posts is the crucial to interest the viewers to go to see the web page,
    that's what this site is providing.
    Also see my web site -

  10. After looking at a number of the blog articles on your blog, I honestly like your technique of
    blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking
    back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and tell me
    how you feel.
    Take a look at my blog - burlesque costumes

  11. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming
    having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm
    not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Here is my page coq10 supplements

  12. Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your
    web site and in accession capital to say that
    I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing for your augment or even I success you get admission to consistently

    Check out my blog post; Click On this site