Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mint and broken cars

This mint coloured belt was my only purchase today. Look on the bright side - I saved my money and maybe I can even buy a new lens for my camera. And with new lens I can offer you better photos on my blog. Yay.

We also visited Sepa turg, it means "blacksmith's market" in translation. Anyway, it is a place of the most ugly clothes in the world.

Eva bought this striped shoulder bag from thrift store, we just discovered (Ringi pood, Ringtee 19 Tartu). Also one 50's looking smiwsuit with polka dots.

And I saw the most cutest lace-up shoes I've ever seen in thrift stores. Unfortunately those were too small for me, but maybe my little sis buys them.






/Today I'm wearing: pants - selfmade, leather jacket - thrifted, lace-ups - Vagabond/

11 comments:

  1. Kes see pood täpsemalt asub ? (a)


    J .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sama küsimus, kus see pood asub...niiii kenad ja minu number...paraku küll elan Tallinnas, aga ehk on alles kui sinna lähiajal satun.

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great looking pants!
    i love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pants..self made? thats really cool. when are the zipper bracelets coming out?? those are a definite want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jaki oleksid võinud jätta eest lahti praegu on tunne, et jalad on hiiglama pikad ja keha väga lühike. võiksid teha ka ühe sissekande soengutest ja katsetada midagi uut
    muidu inspirats blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tegelikult teevad haaremid tavaliselt just jalad väga lühikesels, nii et ma oleks pidanud hoopis mõned kõrgemad kingad panema :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow iv never seen a thrift shop/bazaar sorta thing like that!! way cool! :)

    www.getobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you would love this blog:
    http://youcanmakeiteasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm SO impressed of your blog. are you 14 years old? i'm from sweden and i'm gonna read your blog - every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kus see Sepa turg täpsemalt asub? :D

    ReplyDelete