Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hurricane Boutique

Yay! I finally opened my Etsy shop called Hurricane Boutique. Okay, there's nothing yet, only one pair of lace earrings and triple leather ring. I actually made those a while ago. My zipper jewelry collection is also ready but I don't have good photos yet. As soon as I get some great photos of zipper stuff I can put up those to my Etsy shop.
I try to keep prices affordable, or are those overpriced, too cheap :D ?
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
HurricaneBoutique.etsy.com

7 comments:

  1. Keep us updated about the zipper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma arvan, et sõrmuse hind on natuke suur, kuna seda sõrmust oleks võimalik ise ka teha, aga eks sa ise tead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Võibolla tõesti, vaatan veel, võibolla muudan hindu siis. Aga samas ma tegin 12 000 krooni maksva louis vuittoni kaelakee ka ise

    ReplyDelete
  4. aga louis vuittoni oma maksabki ainult firmamärgi pärast nii palju , kui keegi teine , väiksem firma sellise teeks ei pruugiks se isegi 500 maksta .

    ReplyDelete
  5. seda küll ja see tuli sul väga hästi välja ka;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it's a bit overpriced... but i also dont like to spend alot of money on accessories. some of the bracelets & rings you made are magnificent though! keep those creative juices flowing=]

    ReplyDelete