Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crying wolves

Made those photos last night when everything was still OK, starring with my new wolf t-shirt. In one way it's quite tacky but in the other it's my alternative for Christopher Kane gorilla tees. And I'm lovin' it. And I love my school holiday too, until tonight. Now I'm going to talk you about the bad luck. Everything went so great - on Monday I received interview request from Vogue.com, yesterday press request from Romanian fashion magazine THE ONE, today I won two VIP invitations for RIGA FASHION WEEK. It's on the Thursday and Friday. I thought it's a dream, but it isn't - my first fashion week (hopefully not the last one). Now comes the bad part - I've a really high fever and head cold. So I had to cancel it. Why do things like that happen to me? Sorry about the negative post but actually everything besides that is great. ok now I need some sleep.


18 comments:

  1. Fierce, see särk on fierce! Sa oled ka. Ja üldse, ma ikka väga armastan su blogi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miks sa enam üldse eesti keeles ei kirjuta ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sellist kaamerat ei saa nii hoida,
    mõjub totralt

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute, i love your style!


    www.maisondepeanutleigh.com
    {uninhibited fashion}

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh, i'll hope you get better! well, life's a bitch, you have to agree.

    and, what a coincidence, i'm going to Riga Fashion Week this friday! I'm from Riga and I got the invitations too. Really sorry you can't go, it would be great to see you in person.

    cheers,
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love love love these pictures! the second one especially..it looks so nylon..just like something you'd see in an uber cool magazine (:

    www.getobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. complete love these amazing pictures.
    cool and fantastic ur shirt and ur poses :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are stunning. love the hair

    ReplyDelete
  9. millisest poest särgi leidsid? see on super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. : Ja muidugi, kahte kätt oleks ikka vaja, ühte millega teravustada ja teist millega nupule vajutada. Aga ma ei teinud sel hetkel ju päriselt pilti ja mul oli vaja teise käega diivanile toetuda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kuidas sul veab!! Vogue, Riga Fashion Week jne. Kas sa osaled mingitel konkurssitel/reklameerid ennast kuidagi? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Veel yks asi. Kas sa ytleksid palju sa selle etsy poega juba teeninud oled (kui see pole probleem)?

    ReplyDelete
  13. youre so awesome, i love your tee!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shirt!
    interesting blog :>

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool photos shame to hear about your bad luck :( Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg i LOVE your tshirt! could you please tell me where you got it from?
    Thanks a bunch Doll
    Love the Blog!

    Please email me (krzy4strawb3rryz@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete