Thursday, October 1, 2009

h-h-hurricane

Lot of things are going on lately.
Jennine from The Coveted bought my zipper cuff and made article and beautiful photos of it. Click here to see the article and more photos.


Outi from Outsapop.com aslo made post about my zipper jewelry. I really appreciate that! Click here to see it!

Some time ago photographer Maris Arulepp from Mood on moes borrow my jewelry for photoshot and here is the result. For more photos click here!


Today I took part of "Tartu's face of fashion" contest. Here's photo which they took of me, not very beautiful but still something :D here: http://www.tartukaubamaja.ee/models/models.php?page=3
You can vote for me if you click on the pink button "Hääletamisevorm" in the right side. Add your name (nimi), email (e-post), telephone nr. (telefoni number) and number of my photo - 109. Thanks.



Have a nice weekend!;)

9 comments:

  1. amazubg jewlery. love the top in the last pic gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow! those are all really amazing features! wouldnt expect anything less for your amazing jewelry:) congrats!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i hope you win! and i just love my zipper cuff! thanks so much for posting it here.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you ship to Canada id definately be interested in buying some of your zipper rings! love them, amazing what you can do with something so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO gorgeous, i always am so excited when i see you have a new post! everything is so stylish

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally rad. hope you win!

    ps. how do you make your jewelry? i might attempt to make a bracelet. do you need any tools at all? or.. umm skill? (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Very nice blog!
    Check out our new fashion brand if you want:
    http://troisieme-moda.blogspot.com/
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i tagged you on my blog!
    hope,it's okay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow :D i'm inspired every time i read your blog! Please makes some more cuffs for your etsy store! of tell me how to make them?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete