Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Teen Vogue Handbook

Today I went to the post office to get my copy of that book. I must say that I'm not huge fan of teen vogue , I have only a couple of issues. But that book seems so interesting. It's full of glossy pictures, exciting interviews and practical tips.


by Anna Wintor: Create your own individual style, I'm not interested in the girl who walks into my office in a head-to-to label look that's straight off the runway, I'm interester in a girl who puts herself together in an original independent way.

Someday when I've read it over, I can tell you more about it.


You can order it from here!

5 comments:

  1. kas tohin küsida, kustkohast seda raamatut saab tellida?

    ReplyDelete
  2. see mõtteterake mulle meeldib..ehk sa kirjutaksid selle täies mõõdus siia ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a cool book, will def check that out:)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you reconsidered not liking Teen Vogue now that you are in it?
    Great images in your blog, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    Teen Vogue is great but I still don't buy it regularly as there not much to read in it .. Maybe I'm bit outgrown of it already.

    ReplyDelete