Thursday, December 3, 2009

DIY: Shoulder pads with studs and feathers


Again I have to start my post with telling - I'm sick, again. I had a bunch of big bronze studs and the beautiful coque feather fringe, so I decided to make shoulder pads. I wasn't able to make some photos while wearing those because I look terrible (fever makes people look bad :D). I hope that I'll get some better photos soon, oh and my Rodarte insipired sweater is also ready. I should do a big photoshoot one day to show you all my new creations and recent buys.

10 comments:

  1. i think you had a beautiful idea..but it doesn't create problems when you wash it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! see müüks poodides hästi ! ;)

    huitbonbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.

    Yes, I probably can't wash it but I can take shoulder pads off the shirt while washing

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's gorgeous, I just stuck some studs on the shoulder of shirt, I might be a bit daring now and add some feathers. How did you attach them without it showing?


    mimiandtali.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love a nice photoshoot=] and i absolutely love the newest creation. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good vedio.it is minutely build in with studs & feathers.great work.really creaditable.
    discounted cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete