Sunday, January 31, 2010

books and worms

Hey! just a quick Sunday's update. Well I haven't had very much time for my blog lately. And feel that's not going to change because now I have to start working on my collection for that student's fashion design contest (Moe P.A.R.K) Good news is that I got into final;) I have to create 5-10 looks for the 20th March.. oh that's going to be crazy... sewing 24/7.
Ok anyway, yesterday I visited the flea market with Ash. Again I bought some clothes for spring and summer.. oh I'm a horrible shopper but I really want spring to come quicker.
And I've always loved that classical trench coat + Doc Martens look. Well my trench (it's also from the flea market) isn't a Burberry and boots aren't the original Doc Martens but still.. At the moment I have only two crappy photos of it but maybe later..


19 comments:

  1. how exciting!! and u look wonderful in your docs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Issand no rohkem moss ei tahaks olla ? Ma saaan aru et sul on "modelli look" aga no sa nagu sureks ära kohe ju. õudne

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that look!

    good look with the contest =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A: mis sa modelli looki all mõtled?
    Seekord ei tulnud mul tõesti pildid kõige paremini välja, nendel piltidel, kus mu nägu normaalsem on oli jällegi mõni muu viga küljes... mitte et need heledad ja teravad oleks:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if they're not the real things they still look great.

    www.dressedupdown.blogspot.com

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on the contest! cant wait to see what youre creating =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Modelli looki all mõtlengi seda, et sa näed välja nagu modell, aga sa lihtsalt võiksid olla natukene soojema ja ilmekama näoga. Jätaks sinust sõbralikuma mulje kindlasti ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appi appi appi kuidas ma tahan su bootse omale!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. best of luck with the contest! And, i like these photos - they are almost haunting.

    Amber

    Amberie Etsy
    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the trench coat! What a great find :)

    Follow me at www.toindigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ootan juba huviga sinu kollektsiooni Paides (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ;=)

    A: Proovin järgmine kord kindlasti;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the oversized shirt and docs :)
    xxx
    http://daisychainadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete