Thursday, January 7, 2010

(Oh I'm sorry, that post is going to be mainly in Estonian. I got featured in local newspaper, that's huge thing for me! and now I'm already working on a new DIY project but at the moment it will be the secret)

Jeeee, täna olin Eesti Ekspressi, nooh täpsemalt Areeni kaante vahel. Teemaks oli Areeni tuleviku tähed. Hommikul ei tahtnud leht kuidagi avaneda, ma lihtsalt ei julgenud vaadata. Ise kommenteeriks et, kui kellegil, kes ei tea võib natuke vale mulje jääda, sest Vogue oli siiski Teen Vogue ja isegi mitte ajakiri vaid veebileht. Igaljuhul tänud Laura Kallasveele ilusa pildi ja Anne Vetikule loo eest ;)

Lisaks avastasin ühel hommikul oma postkastist Milana Raamatu, kuigi ma lootsin ajakirju leida, sobis see ka. Kui ma üritaksin mingit arvustust kirjutada siis ei tuleks see kindlasti just eriti hea välja, nii et ma proovisin hoopis raamatu reklaampilti järele teha.


16 comments:

  1. Sinu etsy poodi vaadates tekkis küsimus, et kas Sa teed äkki eestlastele odavamalt :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. shipping on kindlasti odavam, aga ma üritan osad ehted ka Camylandi müüki viia, seal on ilmselt odavam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni, you are my style icon :). Literally, you are the person that made me interested in fashion, and the person that gave me the courage to express myself through fashion even though I am quite a quiet person. I don't care anymore if people don't understand why I wear the cloths I wear. I said goodbye to jeans when I found your blog and I have been slowly expanding my wardrobe. It has increased my confidence as well :).

    Thank you so much! Really, you are amazing! I wish you every luck for the future and hope you become someone as well known as you deserve to be :) but to me, you will always be the-girl-who-inspired-me-and-changed-my-life-a-bit-in-2009. I check your blog every day :).

    I can't explain how much I owe you! You're doing a brilliant job. Any fashion magazine/ walkway/ designer or where ever you end up in 5 or 10 years will be lucky to have you!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja ma kujutan ette, et ma ei satu Camylandi poodi :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kuidas see niisama su postkastis oli ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, thats so cool! congrats on being fearured, and i cant wait for your secret DIY!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  7. See küsimus on kindlasti olnud ja ma isegi lugesin vastust, aga palju siiski Etsyga oled teeninud? Vaatasin seal asju ja hindu ja see leht lausa upub neisse :D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so cool! sadly i cant speak estonian so i have no idea what that said. anyways, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so nice.. could u translate it in english ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have to tell you(as most of the other people here allready have done).
    When I found your blogg I was totaly facinated the moment I saw your job with the fetherbag, and allthe other sefl made things. It seams so naturall to you.
    You facinates me!
    From now on I will folow your blogg daily. Ceep going your way!:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you;)

    A: mm., eks postiljon tõi, aga saatjat polnud ümbrikule kirjutatud.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Congratulations!
    Is it about your fashion side?

    I'd love to have a copy of it!
    If you have several you can send me one!

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, that's about my blog,
    I have 3 copies of it , maybe i can send one to you,;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oi, näed sinu pilt signe/milk blogis :)
    http://www.rodeo.net/signe/2010/01/11/english/

    ReplyDelete