Friday, June 25, 2010

statue

For first some announcements.
*I finally joined with tumblr world - http://holymoleydoitchloe.tumblr.com/. Well, I still have to work on its appearance and atm there's quite few stuff. But there's gonna be some inspiration, everything I like, some of my own photos and so on. Feel free to follow;)

*Estonian make-up/hair artist Marii Sadrak showed me their new fashion editorial "Jutta's Breakfast" which was published on TheOnes2Watch (online magazine which is featuring the fashion industry’s up and coming photographers, stylists, hair/makeup artists, designers and more.) Well, I'm very proud of them and suggest you to check it out too - here. I also spotted the editorial on FashionCopius and AnotherMag.

And here's just one maxi dress I picked up today. It's very light I would work great as a beach cover-up.



/wearing: maxi dress - H&M, self-made spiked headband/

NB! If you comment and leave your email you have a chance to win CSNStores 40$ gift certificate. Read more - here.

35 comments:

  1. Nice dress :) Hope that the sunny weather will soon come to Estonia too , because I'm sure this dress will rock the beach off.
    anetepalmik@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if everyone in Estonia is as beautiful as you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress and the head band is rocking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress! It makes you look really tall :)

    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This long striped dress suits you very well! Great! <3

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anthea: they're even more prettier, you should come and look ;)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your DIY stuff...and this blog is just stuning. Love it!

    dajanosik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your headband is amazing!

    http://thehallowedground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just tegin endale eile ühe maxikleidi rannahooajaks (ei teagi, millal see LÕPUKS Eestisse jõuab!), mõnus siidine ja lihtne, et teeks neid kohe kastitäie veel!

    Kessu88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anna, I hope I get the chance one day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the headband!
    lilyroxsox@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! you're awesome! your sreetstyle, your face... how tall are you? please, e-mail us!

    take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that H&M maxi dress!

    Kisses
    Teresa
    http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I love your outfits and I adore youyr diy givenchy headband!
    I've just one question: which programm do you use for your collages?
    I'm really into your blog, it's just so amazing. <3

    Juju_13@gmx.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. @anonymous: thanks! I use adobe photoshop cs5 for editing photos, collages and lot more..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great maxi dress, looks awesome
    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. u look amazing in stripes!

    XOXO,

    http://outfitidentifier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. woo! love tumblr and love your dress

    bakxchaixdd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great dress...!
    in love with the tanktop maxi dress, right now!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. heyy anni
    i think i have fallen inlove with your blog.
    you are an incredible
    person with so much talent
    and have an amazing fashion ;)

    and man your DYI projects they are just
    beautiful :)
    keep up the great work.

    http://arvinjasonmanalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. actually, i don't like that dress, it ''kills'' your body figure and it's also dull, but the headband is really chic

    ReplyDelete
  23. you bitch. you bought the dream dress! it looks gorgeous on you thoughhh :) miss ya darlin

    ReplyDelete
  24. So b/w is a must not only in Italy for the next 2012 clothing scenario?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi,

    Would you be willing to sell this dress at all? Hali x

    ReplyDelete