Monday, October 18, 2010

triangle walks


Finally restocked the ear cuffs with blue feather and/or silver crosses you were all asking about. Check them out - here.

Oh and I also wanted to give you a hint of my upcoming DIY project. I know I haven't done any in a while but now you can be sure that least one is coming. That's the awesome Acne sweater and I even have couple of first rows already knitted.
Something from the fashion bloggers' flea market I told you about in the last post. The event was very successful and many thanks to Lisa Mai who organised all this and to everyone who came.


PS! Kas te olete omale ikka juba Tallinn Fashion Weekile pileti(d) muretsenud? Kui ei, siis selleks on teil veel üks võimalus. Nimelt ostes kuni 1.novembrini Rahva Raamatust või Apollost raamatu "Moepiibel 2010" ja saates ostutšeki numbri aadressile: pilet@estonianfashion.eu saate pileti ühele showle täiesti tasuta;) Rohkem infot TFW kohta leiad - siit.

19 comments:

  1. Wooow, the feather earrings are really original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great! Can't wait for the D.I.Y.!

    Check out my blog!
    http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good girl for getting that creative genius back in gear.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous: aww thanks man, yeahh it wasn't the best photo and I actually didn't mean to post it. it was an accident because those two photos had really similar names.; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely love your sweater, good luck with it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ear cuffs are AMAZING!!
    I'm so in love<33 keep up the good work!

    xoxo Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. always love those feather earrings & cant wait to see the DIY Acne sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh the feather earrings are just amazing!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice!!


    Anu.
    http://it-s-my-creation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kust sa neid sulekesi ostad?:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cuffs!
    &I'm looking forward to see the DIY!

    That first pic of the clothes is amazing btw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blue feathers in earcuffs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anni, kust sa saad nende kõrbarõngaste jaoks neid riste? Loodan, et see saladus pole:D PS! väga vinged kõrvakad on ka muidugi, hea idee. Kas sa tulid ise sellise mõttes peale?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those earcuffs! Oh, and I cant wait to see the finished DIY!
    I saw this http://goldensmileplatinumfrown.tumblr.com/ and that jumper reminded of you! You should make something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wtf....whos the stupid anon that said you were ugly? hahahah thats one big joke. they can take that up with me in the states, and i will promptly proceed to burn their flesh off. but its whatever :) <3 you'z GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post! Really!

    LA MONA SE VISTE DE SEDA
    www.lamonasevistedeseda.com

    ReplyDelete