Sunday, November 14, 2010

Skeleton Cut

Should continue with Tallinn fashion week posts as I promised.

So Britt Samoson collection started off the fashion week. Her human anatomy inspired prints and brown leather details were my favourites of the day. Not to mention those remarkable three-dimensional cuts. And after all it's quite wearable as well. 

If I were I boy, that would be something I'd wear.

Heavy Mental put the same print on unisex t-shirts and it's available to order just for 13€. Today is the last chance to order, click here if you're interested. I already got mine;)

12 comments:

  1. Tõsiselt ilus kollektsioon Britt Samosonilt, eriti meeldib nahast seelik ja hele selgrooga kleit!

    FB: Nolita Vintage Shop & Blog
    ----www.nolitavintage.com---

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these photos! I don't really know what it is but I'm obsessed with the 3rd photo, maybe it's because of the amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really interesting collection with some fresh ideas. i love the brown suede, and the skeleton tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this kind of style! it's great and very inspirelous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love these photos..so amazing. The clothes are so unique!!

    www.onegirlswanderlust.blogspot.com
    www.modadelamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dress

    http://cherrylemonadee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. alustasin ka fashion blogi
    kui aega on, siis palun viska pilk peale :)

    started my own fashion blog
    if you have time, then take a look

    http://fashionforwardwithaflashback.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'st new and different. I like the fact that earrings have a dream catcher element to it. Thanks for sharing the photos and come and visit me to when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super show!!! This blog very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing pics!
    XXX

    http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete