Saturday, January 29, 2011

ReUse Republic - bullet necklaces

Made some bullet necklaces for ReUse Republic I told you about in my last post. One thing I forgot to mention is that this bunch of jewelry will be sold only on February 3.-5. in Tallinn at the special event. 
Anyway I found some beads which fit the bullet casings perfectyly and now they look kind of like real bullets.
/supplies courtesy of Expressions/
ReUse Republicu disainiturg toimub Kristiine Keskuses 3.–4. veebruaril kell 14.00–20.00, laupäeval, 5. veebruaril, kell 12.00–18.00.

11 comments:

  1. Very interesting!

    Amazing:-*

    I love your blog so much<3
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  2. looving this! will go great with a military shirt :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Mollie's already commented but I just wanted to say how much I love this! They're so awesome :D

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did a great job,
    really looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgious!
    Take a look at these bullet necklaces from Unearthen:
    http://chaneciaga.blogspot.com/2011/01/else-revishing-beauty-perfect.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I've been wantig to make something like this, but haven't figured out how to fasten the chain. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete