Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stockholm photo diary

Stockholm was so beautiful with its people, architecture and cherry blossoms! 
I didn't have much time for shopping but instead of that I could see my favourite works by Kazimir Malevich, Man Ray and Irving Penn in Moderna Museet so it was totally worth missing out on the shopping.


  1. perfect ~ museum over shopping any day! I miss seeing so many photos from you, these are absolutely stunning (and also major envy of your asos watch, I've been craving one since I saw in your last posts!)
    hope now that the sun is out again we'll see more frequent blogss :D :D

  2. wowowo, see kirsipuuga pilt on imeline!!

  3. Mmm, mis kohvik see on, kus sa kohvi jõid? Ma olen vist seal kunagi käinud, aga selle nimi ja asukoht on praeguseks mu mälus kultuurkihiga kattunud... :D

  4. I want to see Stockholm one day!! Aaaah. It's my favorite city.

  5. Stunning pictures! It makes me want to go to Stockholm <3 And the lighting is perfect!
    Malevitj isn't my very favourite, honestly, but I love Dali and Duchamp! Art is better than shopping ;)

  6. All that looks lovely! I love your watch!

  7. Such beautiful photos of Stockholm :-)
    Hope you have a great time!


  8. your so cute anni! i hope one day i can visit stockholm, it seems like an amazing place! the art you saw must have been amazing

  9. ilusad pildid, mulle väga meeldib su kell!

  10. @anonymous: see cappuccino pilt on Modernast, aga see, kus ma ise peal olen, on tegelikult hoopis Tallinnas F-Hoones tehtud :D
    @crazy pig: yes ofc! and the museum stores are always better than h&m :D
    @Anette: Aitäh! Olen ise ka väga rahul selle ostuga;)

  11. Beautiful pixxxx

  12. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
    article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Look at my blog post - fabrica de cocinas modernas