Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday afternoon at Bergdorf Goodman

Aftet I had finished my job yesterday I stopped by Bergdorf Goodman, where Teen Vogue x Marc by Marc Jacobs were just having a some kind of shopping event. Drinks and sweets were served and they offered you a Minx manicure with signature Marc Jacobs prints. Later I had a frozen yoghurt with chocolate chips at their 5F bar and tried on couple of Helmut Lang dresses.. probably going back some other day to decide which one to get.



5 comments:

  1. Kõlab jah väga fancylt, nagu usual Saturday afternoon in gossip girl's world :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the minx nails :D Did you get your made? :)

    xxCaroline
    http://thefashionfrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. goshh girl, you're so lucky! I wish I was you there and Are you some kinda a fashion editor ?
    congratulations .)manu

    ReplyDelete