Tuesday, May 29, 2012

le printemps

I picked my favorite fashion items for this spring/summer from the stores in Tartu and Tallinn for the latest issue of Arter.
I was wearing To be adored silk skirt from bondadrag.com, Repetto loafers, Mango leather jacket and a blouse with paisley print from Reserved.


Here's what I selected: cat eye sunglasses - Mango, Lavender fields scented candle - JOIK, necklaces a_s_proto/Nu Nordik, handmade notebooks - Karolin Kallas/KutshiMutshi, green shoulder bag - Tosca Blu/Kaubamaja, Valentino Valentina edp, loafers -  Jeffrey Campbell/Kaubamaja

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Anni, nii võimas! Väga armsad valikud ja hästi ilus pilt ka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your blog!
    Perfect.
    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Valentino perfume bottle. Love spread of items. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sinust :) http://stylebykling.nowmanifest.com/2012/05/29/black-or-white/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue necklace is dream!Anni you're so talented! i enjoy your blog... greetings from Georgia

    ReplyDelete