Sunday, July 1, 2012

feature in COMPANY magazine

I was flipping through magazines at a newsagent's shop the other day and randomly picked up the July issue of  Company magazine. For my surprise I discovered my own ear cuffs (via Boticca.com) to be featured in the tribal inspired editorial.





Lisaks veel selline teadaanne, et Siisonil on käimas facebook-kampaania, kus on võimalik võita 12 suvist toodet Siisonist. Kusjuures ear cuff with silver spikes on üks nendest toodetest, mille omanikuks õnnelik võitja saab. Vajuta siia, et lähemalt uurida ja loosimisest osa võtta.


8 comments:

  1. congrats!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you deleted some posts from earlier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No..least that I know. Has something gone missing?

      Delete
    2. I had bookmarked some posts from your January 2009 archive, with your feather accessories and now they're gone, I remember your January archive had 15 posts, now there're only 11

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. Thats so awesome for u. :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! that's amazing!
    congratulations!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete