Tuesday, July 10, 2012

urban jungle

Sorry for a non-fashion related photo bomb again but I really wanted to share these ones with you. 
On Sunday a week or two ago I went back to Barbican Centre to find the conservatory. In fact it's quite hard to find and opened only on Sundays and that makes it even more special. I was really amazed when I finally got there. It's a real oasis in the middle of the big city, glass and concrete buildings. What a hidden treasure!
It was tropically warm and calmingly quiet there, everything that City of London isn't.

There's also a little bit information on Barbican Centre site.

I found out about the conservatory in the COS magazine which I picked up in their store.










8 comments:

  1. Brilliant mix of blog posts and ideas you have on your blog. I have to admit this is the first time I've found it (due to an IFB recommendation) and I'm addicted already!

    Just signed up on Bloglovin' to keep updated with your great ideas.

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad you found me!

      X
      Anni

      Delete
  2. these pictures are so so so stunning. and I also like the above person found this under a IFB recommendation and I already see this being a rotating favorite.

    xoxo

    FLIGHTSETFANCIES.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really happy about the feature!

      X

      Delete
  3. I live in London and go to school in the Barbican. After going there almost everyday for years, I still love it. There is something so glamorous about the whole place. Sometimes you look out on a sunny day and you could be anywhere. It really is an extraordinary place.
    Lily xx
    http://www.untangleyourspangle.blogspot.com
    Ill have some more pictures I've taken of the Barbican on these posts
    http://untangleyourspangle.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah I've always thought how it would be like to go to school in there!

      x

      Delete
  4. I'm like you...sometimes my posting are full fashion and other times, I will go several days with just posting about food, life, travel or books...
    I think a blog should be representative of you and ALL the things you enjoy in life ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete