Friday, August 17, 2012

Chobani Soho / Yogurt Creations

Ok, I must be quite obsessed with yogurt when I dedicate a whole blog post on it.
Having a cup of greek yogurt is becoming a part of my morning ritual so you can imagine how excited I was to hear that Chobani opened a yogurt bar in Soho.

Basically you will get a bowl of plain greek yogurt with some toppings, but they have some really interesting combinations in their Mediterrianean-inspired menu. For example fig + walnuts, pistachio + chocolate and toasted coconut + pineapple, also savory ones with olive oil and rock salt.
I'll definitely go back there and also try out some of those combinations at home.
 After being there, yogurt with just plain muesli sounds way too boring.

I had the Blueberry + Power: blueberries, chia seeds, hemp, walnuts and agave syrup.

The store itself looks very nice and stylish as well.


  1. New York! Let me know if you feel like meeting up for coffee. I love your blog and always enjoy meeting beautiful sophisticated women. Kiss, Ely

    1. Hey! add me on facebook! (anni jürgenson)