Tuesday, August 21, 2012

vibrancy

It's such a lively city that I arrive home every night, exhausted, falling on my bed and trying to recall everything I've seen during the day.

/I've been to Bryant Park a couple of times, perfect place to read a book (there's a free reading room, where you can borrow books) and sunbathe./

/Huge Whole Foods Market is right next to Union Square Park, so go and have a take-away and enjoy it in the park together with squirrels and sparrows./

/Father and his two sons selling souvenirs in front of the Whitney Museum/

/Soho was on fire yesterday!/


4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :)

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love New York!
    i want to came back here! if only I could!!!!! my fav store Century 21, how is it going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's going very well! I think I've started liking New York very much

      Delete
  3. Great shots, your making me want another trip to New York!


    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete