Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gilded

Here's a little something from a editorial shot for Creem Mag by Wesley Stringer

set designer: Veronika Ossi
hairstylist: Cash Lawless
makeup artist: Colleen Runne

The most spectacular part of this story are of course the sets, which were started from scratch for each photo.
 I remember that while doing this job in New York I saw that being a set designer can be quite interesting. I had never thought of this kind of job before but then I realized that designing a set for a shoot can be a really exciting creative process. Much more intriguing than doing the styling.




6 comments:

  1. How beautiful...

    Kate

    www.thrillofthechaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really great
    www.liligabbiano.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fantastic looks! I've heard that vintage will be in in the upcoming spring in this very source:
    Upcoming trends.
    By the way, I followed you up with GFC, it'd be great if you follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous! And I can totally see why, if you have enough creative freedom on a given shoot, set design and even prop styling (especially in this case) could be more exciting than fashion styling. My husband is a filmmaker and I've been lucky enough to work on a number of his shoots, and I'm always surprised at how much teamwork goes into a shoot, and how even a department that at first glance doesn't seem like it would be very exciting, can be super satisfying. Pinning these images right now!

    www.nomadicd.com

    ReplyDelete