Thursday, January 31, 2013

new in: beauty

My make-up essentials are still only mascara + highlighting concealer but occasionally some new things pop in..


First newcomer, Maybelline New York's new mascara the Rocket Volum' Express, it definitely looks very unusual in my make-up bag, because when buying beauty products I always look for the most simple black packagings. This one looks oh-so-bright and quite clumsy so I would have rather stayed away from it. I'm glad I was given it for testing because I'm positively surprised. 
I'm the one who is convinced that good eyelash curler does most of the work and rest is just the intensity of black color. this one gave the same effect without curling first, which I'm sometime to lazy to do.. It was really easy to apply, though I'm not used to those wide brushes.


/color tattoo cream gel shadows, shu uemura eyelash curler/

/base coat from Alessandro and some post-holiday shine from maybelline's colorama/



1 comment: