Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Celine FW 2013 jewelry DIY

Laundrybag-looking coats from Celine Fall-Winter 2013/14 took most of the attention from the collection but I tried to look little further and noticed the jewelry featured in the collection. There were a couple of really simple necklaces and cuffs with just one big bead in the middle. In fact these look like something a little kid could come up with when making jewelry.
 I love how the bead sits between the two collarbones.
In a little while I came up with my own even more simplified version. 
easy DIY project!

Used natural wooden beads which I painted black with acrylic paint and basic wire necklace and cuff.
I can imagine the necklace looking good with dee v-neck, or the exact opposite, high turtle-neck.

I also made a few with green beads in silver wire, hopefully will show you soon!


  1. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    Here is my web-site; easy diets that work