Friday, March 8, 2013

The red tube

To sum up the topic on finding a good lip balm I first started in this post.

One of my readers recommended me to try out Australian product Lucas Pawpaw Ointment to cure my chapped lips. I went ahead I got myself the bright red tub filled pawpaw ointment. 
Well, now I can say it's the best product I have used on my lips so far. It has many other uses as well: cures burns, scars, cuts, rash and bug insects. And I keep finding out new uses for it every day - works well as a brow gel, highligther on cheekbones and for dry cuticles.


4 comments:

  1. Tundub huvitav, kust kohast sa ostsid seda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try this for years, I haven't heard a bad word about it!

    Luxx mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best thing ever. WHere did you order it?

    ReplyDelete