Monday, April 22, 2013

spring clean

Me in the latest issue of ajakiri MOOD, shot by Lilian Merila and styled by Aljona Sokolovskaja, make-up&hair Ellen Walge
It was so refreshing to have everything in very light tones for a change! And I fell in love with the pointed toe pumps..
Guess I was too inspired after the shoot and later got myself a long white dress from Monki. Fingers crossed I will stay in this all-white mood for a while then.


  1. you are always amazing loveee

  2. You're so beautiful! That white dress is my favorite!


  3. Anni, sinust on saanud Naine. Suure algustähega. Ma veel mäletan, kui sa tagasihoidlikult meie pildistamisel jäid tagaplaanile ja aitasid stiliseerida ja vaata, kuhu sa oled jõudnud :)

  4. Need Zara pointy-toed iludused on just praegu teel minu juurde!
    Stilistika on super <3

    Anneli x