Friday, April 12, 2013

WWD 3/04

If you happen to subscribe to Women's Wear Daily then you might have already seen it. I was on their cover last Wednesday and there was also a spread inside.
"Shooting location" this time was just an old decaying blue wall somewhere around the Hell's Kitchen area on the 10th avenue.


  1. I am genuinely pleаsed to glanсe at
    thіs weblog pοsts ωhіch inсluԁeѕ plenty of helpful fаcts, thanks for providing suсh datа.

    My web blog - premature ejaculation pills

  2. Stunning shots, love the one on th elft with that massive skirt, love how you styled it!!! <3 Btw, I've just upload my new outfit post featuring MINT on MINT on MINT, so if you're into pastels I urge you to feast your eyes, and do tell me what you think and hope you're wholly PROVOKED! ;)

    xx The Provoker

  3. What brand are the pants/skirt pictured in the first image in blue? you look so cool!

    1. The skirt and sweater is by The Elder Statesman

  4. I love the style =)All You need is less ...

  5. this is beautiful:)

  6. ma ei tea, miks ma alles nüüd nägin seda postitust.. aga nii super näed välja!
    btw, see sein on väga äge

  7. Incredibly beautiful.Thanks for the tips and data.

    fashion iPhone app