Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Metaverse - V Magazine

THE METAVERSE / V Magazine

ASCEND TO NEW LEVELS IN THESE INVENTED ENVIRONMENTS, WHERE THE INFLUENCES ARE INFINITE—AND REMEMBER, A LADY WEARS HER ONLINE PERSONA, SHE DOESN'T LET IT WEAR HER

/The Metaverse - collective online shared space, created by the convergence of virtually enhanced physical reality and physically persistent virtual space. The word metaverse is a portmanteau of the prefix "meta" (meaning "beyond") and "universe" and is typically used to describe the concept of a future iteration of the internet, made up of persistent, shared, 3D virtual spaces linked into a perceived virtual universe./


Here I am, running around and jumping together with avatars in an invented sci-fi world. It was very fun to do the shoot and try to imagine all those creations being next to me. And I'll never forget that feeling of having that much hair!

Go to V Magazine homepage to see all the seven clips

/wearing Alexander Wang/


/Rodarte/


/Walking my pets in Sportmax/


/Wearing Céline with my avatar twin/


/Wearing Balenciaga/

8 comments:

  1. k im chinese, although i have been in America for almost my complete daily life so I NEEED Fb!
    I can't think the second i visit china, Fb AND YOUTUBE GETS BLOCKED! How am I gonna survive?
    PS, VPN=Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

    Also visit my page :: online dating tips for men over 40

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how regarding unpredicted feelings.


    Also visit my blog :: ジョーダン

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the valuable information you supply
    on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently.
    I am slightly certain I'll be informed a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

    Take a look at my homepage :: virtapay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy any great, live jazz music music at Tools Caf located
    located on 138 W.

    My web-site - szamba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is freaky amazing! Whole photo-shoot and idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the ebook in
    it or something. I believe that you simply could do with some
    p.c. to pressure the message home a bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog.
    A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.


    Here is my homepage :: http://www.exiledloot.

    com ()

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It's the little changes that make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

    My homepage ... http://www.exiledloot.com ()

    ReplyDelete