Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ameyoko Arcade

Ameyoko is one of the only old-fashioned outdoor markets in Tokyo. It's famous as a post-World War II black market ..and well still a lot of fake products of every brand you can imagine were sold there. Besides bargain clothes and shoes you could find a huge selection of dried seafood, herbs and mushrooms



Marvel vending machines. They have vending machines here on every corner and for everything - drinks, snacks, icecream, cigarettes.





There are tapioca drink stalls everywhere and I still haven't tried it! Is it good? What flavour would you suggest?

Shaved ice desserts are very popular here.. I'm not sure.. I'd rather still get an ice cream.


3 comments:

  1. How I love Tokyo and fell in love with the culture when I went there! Great pictures. Romi
    www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures of Japan! Keep 'em coming :) Boba (tapioca tea) is the BEST, you've gotta try it! Taro is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super glad to hear that because I love taking photos here.
      I'll give it a try for sure!

      Delete