Wednesday, July 10, 2013

life's simple pleasures

I've never got all the fuss about soy milk and neither had I tried superfood called acai so it was just about the time to try Acai Soya Milk Bowl. 

I found a little cafe called Mr. Bean (referring to a soybean, I assume) at Shibuya station and they offer an acai bowl with soy milk, mangos, bananas, berries and granola. 

An acai bowl is a dish whose main ingredient is pureed acai berry. The acai berry is the fruit of the acai palm tree from the Amazon of Brazil.

Whether I believe in the health benefits of acai (burning fat, slowing aging, lowering high cholesterol) or not, it was definitely delicious and would make a perfect breakfast to get a change from my usual yogurt+granola routine.

They also have soya milk smoothies, ice creams and sundaes

1 comment:

  1. I am genuinеly thankful to the oωneг of thiѕ ωeb page who
    has shaгed thiѕ fantаstіc рaragraρh
    at аt this place.

    Feel free to vіѕit my blоg
    ... garden сlearanсе - -