Monday, October 28, 2013

Tallinn Fashion Week moments

Sharing my most memorable moments from Tallinn Fashion Week this year. 
Well, it was more like one long weekend full of fashion than a week but things had improved a lot on organizational side compared to last year and I'm only happy about it!

Walking under over life sized me every time when entering the venue was bit creepy and funny at the same time

Beautiful army of models in Aldo Järvsoo's red dresses.
/photos: Jelena Rudi(elu24)/

Kätlin Kaljuvee ja Stuudio Nahk: gorgeous prints on silk + laid-back leather shoes

And of course the grand finale - I was super happy to see Antonio winning Golden Needle prize after showing exquisite collection of suits and coats for men and this time also for women.
/photos: Riina Varol/

And I loved how Klubi Välk used my David Bowie Aladdin Sane look picture for afterparty posters. Wouldn't recognize myself either...
(photo: Tanel Veenre)

No comments:

Post a Comment