Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Argan oil

Something from the beauty department again.
I've been using argan oil as a go-to beauty elixir from head-to-toe for couple of months now. I love its smell!
It works for everything - moisturising my face, softening cuticles and heels just to bring a few examples. It should be also good for hair but I always tend to put it too much leaving hair very oily. That's why I was eager to try out hair products already containing argan. I started with Luxury Pure Argan line from rich haircare.
What are your favorite beauty oils to use?

After trying several products I realised that spray bottle is the most convenient to use (It's de-frizz and shine mist). I also have argan elixir but there's probably no big difference between that and just pure oil.

Already thinking about winter, also got myself an intensive treatment cream for dry hair and enhancing cream for curls which get flattened under a hat.

1 comment:

  1. My skin gets very dry on my lower legs in the colder months and can be annoyingly itchy. I tried Argan oil last year and it soothed my skin and kept it moisturized. Www.PuraDorOil.Com