Thursday, February 20, 2014

pe-earl-fection

I became really fond of my DIY Double pearl Dior earrings (see the tutorial here) and have been wearing them almost every day. 
 made two variations with pearls that remind me of magic fortune telling globes and reflect different colors depending on the light. 




And when I'm already talking about modern take on pearl jewelry I can't leave out the work by a Danish designer Sophie Bille Brahe. likelikelike! And isn't that model just perfect


And more beautiful finds!

Zara Choker with pearlsDelfina Delettrez Double Pearl Earring


2 comments:

  1. kas saaks nendest kõrvarõngastest pildi ka eestvaates, et näha üldmuljet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mul endal kahjuks ei ole, aga leidsin US Vogue'ist sellise http://sharemychic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/PearlStudCara_1024x1024.jpg

      Delete