Sunday, April 20, 2014

Berlin vibes

I had less than a full day in Berlin but that was enough to see that it's such a vibrant and colorful city... people relaxed and prices reasonable.

Looking forward to my next visit!

Near my hotel, district of Friedrichshain Kreuzberg




Near Alexanderplatz


Amazing huge vintage/antique stores where everything actually isn't that overpriced

And now some travel tips:. As I was very hungry, I stepped into the first restaurant I saw, Monsieur Vuong,  and I was lucky because it happened to be such a great Vietnamese restaurant.
 Later I checked on TripAdvisor and apparently it's ranked #36 of 5484 restaurants in Berlin.  It's situated near Rosenthaler Platz station. 
I had an excellent pork and glass noodle salad for only 5 something euros… and instead of tea Tra Chanh Xa - hot limejuice with fresh ginger, lemon grass and honey. Something to try at home! Moreover, all the desserts containing mango puree, banana, coconut and mint sounded irresistible!




No comments:

Post a Comment