Sunday, April 13, 2014

facetime 1-2-3

Remember when I first told you about Estonian beauty brand LUMI  moisturizers back in February (read the post here). 
I started testing  their DNA Defence cream and I'm using it ever since. Now it's included in my simple 3 step beauty routine: alongside with old favourite, Bioderma Créaline H20 face cleanser and Bepanthen ointment. LUMI keeps my dry skin well-moisturised all day long but I still need to use Bepanthen for very dry areas and other blemishes. This multi-purpose  ointment is sold at pharmacies and have seen many make-up artists using and praising it. It works well for dry lips and the lighter cream version also makes a perfect foundation base.

So what I thought about LUMI DNA Defence face moisturizer?
 First, the consistence is rich but feels very light on sking and blends quickly. 
The natural smell of the fragrance-free lotion might feel weird at first when you are used with sweet smelling stuff. I got used to the smell rather quickly and now feel very bizarre when using The Body Shop "peach" bright orange shower gel with a intense fragrance… it probably has never seen any peaches. 

At first times, skin may feel bit itchy after applying the cream, it's probably because of the peeling effect of hyaluronic and lactic acids. After that skin feel soft and smooth again.

This 50ml bottle has already lasted about 2 months and there's still some left.…. The bottle is designed in a special way that  every single drop of cream can be used. Well now my mom started using it too, so guess I need to buy a new one soon… aka it's very universal age-wise
No wonder why it's their most popular product :)

Lumi is available online, Kaubamaja Ilumaailmas, apteekides.


  1. Karmi silmameigi võtab hästi maha ka rafineerimata kookoseõli. Oled proovinud äkki?

    1. oi äkki peaks proovima.. mul on pidevalt probeelm, et ripsmetušš ei tule täielikult maha… rääkimata silmapliiatsist.