Monday, July 7, 2014

Hapsal Dietrich

This little café/restaurant is a must-visit when in Haapsalu.
 I have been there twice and so far I have tried only their sweets and cakes but the dinner menu looked good too.
Café Dietrich originally opened its doors at the beginning of the 20th century and worked actively until the occupation of Haapsalu. The café belonged to the Dietrich family and was managed by Paul Dietrich, a well-known baker in Haapsalu. The business was best known for its high-quality pastries. Now the place was recently re-opened.


Though the place is cosy, we couldn't resist the rare sunshine and moved  across the street and sat down on park benches. Wish I could try all the cakes-- this time settled with these three: pear-caramel, curd and seabuckthorn and chocolate cream cheese cakes.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete