Thursday, August 21, 2014

Friend of a Farmer

It's time to start with New York food posts!
 Surprisingly, having a good and tasty lunch here doesn't happen too often. In most cases I opt for deli salads, yogurt parfaits and nut&seed energy bars, therefore the occasional great food experiences are hard to forget.

I have to thank my booker Kristen for showing me this adorable restaurant Friend Of A Farmer on 77 Irving Place. It's just like the name implies - looking like a friendly cosy farm house, serving homely comfort food - but with a fancy touch when it comes to serving and pricing.

Gramercy Park salad with grilled salmon / Pepper Crusted Tuna with grilled vegetables

As it happened to be the night just right before my birthday, couldn't avoid a little surprise cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment