Saturday, October 11, 2014

Viru Keskus gala

Thursday evening Viru Keskus, the most popular shopping centre in Estonia, celebrated its 10th anniversary. Alongside music and dance performances, Britt Samoson's newest collection was presented. Thank you for the beautiful show!

Here are two of my favourite looks. Bead encrusted dreamy pastel coats and silky dresses were accompanied by surprising icicle like hats and masks. Wouldn't mind having those coats in my closet right now as it's getting rather chilly outside! 




I was wearing a open-back beaded dress by & Other Stories which travelled back with me from Stockholm where I visited their atelier.

/shoes - calvin klein, jacket - zara, dress - &other stories/







4 comments:

  1. Vau, kui ilus kleit Sul seljas! :)

    www.keilitaedma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aitäh! Kleit minu seljas on üldse väga haruldane nähtus!

      Delete