Saturday, January 24, 2015

in Brooklyn for Creem Magazine

Just in time I got back to New York, Creem magazine published an interview and a story I shot here last time. Check out more here -

Anni Jurgenson is no stranger to the fashion industry. When she was just 15, she was scouted in her native Estonia thanks to the popularity of her fashion blog, Style Hurricane. However, Anni operates on both sides of the industry; nearly five years after her discovery, she not only models and blogs, but she also designs one-of-a-kind, avant grade ear cuffs. We talked to Anni about her designs, her inspirations, and what’s on her radar for the future.

Shot on a chilly but sunny day in November in the parks and streets of Bushwick, Brooklyn. Styled by fellow model Kelsey @ Marilyn Agency
photographer SAM LIVM
hair & makeup SARA BROWNLEE


  1. You r beautiful, perfect looks!
    Sincerely I'm in love with your style! You even can't imagine how much u inspire me. Every page of ur blog is more and more amazing! An incredible source of good art , fashion. I hope that my blog will be someday inspiration for someone, like yours for me.