Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sunny day in Central Park

 Central Park has turned into such a magical place within the arrival of spring! 
Yesterday Alexandra, Harleth and I walked through it to have a lunch by the lake at The Loeb Boathouse (and snapped some mandatory blossom pics on the way)







The Loeb Boathouse, the best part of the restaurant is obviously the view and bright light that comes in right through the big glass walls (well, burratta and prosciutto were amazing too) 

apple crisp with vanilla bean ice cream





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Anni. Also, I was wondering if you were planning a trip to Paris soon? Would love to meet for a cup of coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to! Don't know exactly yet, but maybe in June or July.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I wish I were in NY right now!

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete