Friday, May 15, 2015

Barcelona

I fell in love with Barcelona since the first the first day there. Not in a way that I would ever like to live there but to just chill and enjoy. People are friendly, kind and relaxed, the opposite of what I had thought of Spain beforehand. 

I was obviously inappropriately dressed, wish I had a wide brimmed hat instead of heavy woollen scarf / Detail of Gaudi's Casa Batlló

View from above

Casa Batlló by Antoni Gaudi (1904-06) also known as House of Bones because of its facade.


At first I was bit hesitant whether I should go to the Sagrada Familia or not, thought it might be just an over-crowded tourist-trap. Well, I am overly happy that I did go (and glad I bought tickets online to avoid the lines), the interior was magical. Even now looking at the pictures, still can't believe it was real..


Courtyard of Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi


Cultural Centre of El Borne district


No comments:

Post a Comment