Thursday, June 18, 2015

Where do hipsters of Tokyo go

I think I've found a perfect place where to spend Saturday afternoons in Tokyo - commune 246. The atmosphere is super chill and relaxed, old people, young hipsters, families, kids and dogs - all happily together. DJ was playing nice music and countless of stalls were serving organic beer and food. 

I first blogged about  Commune 246 back in July 2013 - read the post here

Amazing dog who seemed to get along with everyone.., so big and yet so elegant 

Siiri tried teriyaki chicken rice bowl

I opted for Hawaiian home-cooking styled food and I must day it was one of the most delicious meals I have had here - grilled prawns with garlic, a lot of veggies and tasty brown rice. 



1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I'll have to go back whenever I re-visit. I went back in 2012 and it all felt like a blur (with many memorable moments and locations) but food-wise, I cannot recall many of the places x)

    ReplyDelete