Monday, November 16, 2015

Cha-An Teahouse

Introducing an adorable tea house I stumbled upon in East Village last week. Cha-an teahouse has a traditional Japanese interior, wide variety of different teas, lunch sets and incredible dessert menu. Tea comes in a small pot they refill with hot water from time to time, so my little tea lasted me for a couple hours I spent there. 

After seeing photos of their amazing desserts on, I knew that Black Sesame Creme Brulee was what I had to order for sure. It was amazing, topped with black sesame ice cream and sugar crisp  and tasted unlike anything I have had before.. And I am not even a big fan of creme brulees.  In the picture on the right side you can see a sneak-peak of a new jewelry collection I have been working on. More info and pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment