Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tokyo 2016

Yes - I am back in my happy-zen place aka Tokyo! As the workload here is crazy, the first three weeks have passed in the speed of light and hence my first blogpost from Tokyo comes as late as that. Promising to post a bit more often from now on.

 This morning, after hitting "send" on my university application I felt a huge relief and I was finally free from responsibilities and ready to go and discover Tokyo on foot. I headed to Nezu Museum near Omotesando. A well-known secret, this museum hosts interesting exhibitions on Japanese traditional arts&crafts and hides the most amazing Japanese garden with ponds, bridges and tea houses behind its building.  

On the way back home

The other morning in my neighbourhood, I keep seeing that cat almost every other day

A shrine gate in Hiroo

Nakagin Capsule Tower, office and apartment building, Designed by Kisho Kurokawa in 1972

No comments:

Post a Comment