Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ginza days

For the past four days I have been working in a same place located in Ginza which has given me a great opportunity to explore this neighbourhood thoroughly during the long lunch breaks. The first day I went next door to look at always intriguing Dover Street Market. I was clever enough to go to the top floor and discover that there's also a rooftop garden. But seeing a shrine and a blossoming plum tree (ume) is something I really did not expect!!

What an amazing tranquil and quiet urban space in midst of busy Ginza shopping area. 


A well deserved nap between the shows.


Today I also found out that the skirt I bought in New York is actually an adaption of Japanese kimono belt (obi) . All the locals recognised the pattern and were so fascinated by it!

/skirt - Proenza Schouler, sneakers - Hussein Chalayan for Puma,  watch - Daniel Wellington, jewelry by me/



No comments:

Post a Comment