Friday, March 25, 2016

Tokyo: In The Model Burnbook

I have been reading Cailin's blog The Model Burnbook for about 4-5 years already, love her truthful confessions about modeling industry and insights into life in Tokyo. Check it out!
I remember 4 years ago when I was given an opportunity to visit Tokyo for the first time, I was very reluctant and sceptical, but Cailin's blog and her posts about Tokyo made me reconsider.  No regrets!

My 3rd time in Tokyo and I finally had a chance to meet Cailin in person! of course it wouldn't happen without a quick shoot in Shibuya.

see more on The Model Burnbook
photos: Cailin Hill 


/wearing: Japanese souvernir jacket, WÖÖ backpack as a tote bag, sneakers Puma x Hussein Chalayan, choker - Anni Jürgenson, shorts - Zara/







No comments:

Post a Comment