Sunday, April 24, 2016

Seoul, Bukchon Hanok Village: hipster take on traditional Korea

My favourite area in Seoul must be the one between two main palaces - Gyeongbokgung and Changgyeonggung. This is also location for the Bukchon Hanok Village which I blogged about here.
I really like the balance between traditional buildings (hanoks), tea houses, Korean restaurants and new hip coffee shops, craft beer joints, flower stores, ateliers and contemporary art galleries. Perfect for spending a whole day just strolling around and occasionally making stops at some of the many cafes. 

1 comment:

  1. Great info! Very simple and easy…nobody can explain as interesting as this. I appreciate your time and effort on making things simple and easily understandable. I have bookmarked your site...

    ear cuffs online