Thursday, May 5, 2016

New in: Ida Tau leather suspenders

My closet is quickly filling with made-in-Estonia leather goods, in addition to WÖÖ leather backpack (see here) I now got my hands on Ida Tau leather accessories.
  
Wearing leather suspenders feels a lot like a throwback to five-six years ago when I was obsessed with Zana Bayne's leather harnesses and even made my own D-I-Y version for styling purposes. Always nice to "rediscover" old favourites.

Ida Tau leather suspenders come in three colours (black, white and brown) and are available at Tali store in Tallinn.
feel free to write ida-tau@mail.ee for special requests!

Worn here with: blazer - Helmut Lang, shorts - Zara, feathers bracelet - Anni Jürgenson, watch - Daniel Wellington, top - Urban Outfitters




1 comment:

  1. Nii ägedad traksid! Ideaalsed üleni musta riietuse juurde.

    ReplyDelete