Sunday, March 5, 2017

Palm Springs and Desert

When my roommate asked me to go to Palm Springs last weekend, I had to look it up on the map first. Ok, it's a small desert resort city, 2 hours drive from L.A. What's there to do? - golf and spa, so not for me. Sounded like an adventure anyway and I went nevertheless. 

Going to Palm Springs for 3 nights seems like an utter nonsense - the flight from New York takes 6-7 hours. However, I will never forget the moment I was swimming in the hotel pool at night surrounded by desert, all alone, in complete silence looking up to starry night sky. So I guess it was worth it. Living in New York, you easily forget that complete silence and darkness even exist.  


Alex wearing Prada


wearing Alexander Wang 
ph. Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov


No comments:

Post a Comment